Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

For my creative content I’m going to create a label for the bottle of beer and apply it to a bottle take photographs and create designs to create an editorial advertisement. I will use people, photography and Adobe Photoshop. I will apply these creative ideas to capture the minds of consumer and create a relationship with them. Apple has shown “a marketing and creative genius with a rare ability to get inside the imaginations of consumers and understand what will captivate them”. I will take on and accomplish the same goal as Apple and repeat their success in my own unique way. The photography will be done using HDR images that will be processed to be highly saturated with vibrant colors and eye-popping composition. The creativity will be applied in a way that is realistic yet almost mystical. I will identify who we are and what we are with my label because "the label might help to promote the brand, support its positioning, and connect with customers. For many companies, labels have become an important element in broader marketing campaigns" Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing (PP 217) Through my advertisement I will create something people want by using flashy elements people canrelate with or want to relate with.

No comments:

Post a Comment